All products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty
- Product warranties are non-transferable and can only be exercised by the original customer who purchased the product.
- Transfer of products to third parties will not be covered by the manufacturer warranty.
- The warranty entitles customers to a repair or replacement for all goods which are faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect.
- All customers must submit photo and/or video evidence along with information about the issues with the item(s) for our suppliers to review.
- Based on the information and evidence provided by customers, our suppliers will determine whether a repair or replacement is the most appropriate solution.
What the warranty includes:
- Manufacture defects which includes any issues or damage on the sofa that are the result of poor workmanship by the manufacturer.
- This includes any manufacture defects which result in the goods not being fit for purpose, of good quality, or as described.
- Any damage that occurs before the product has been delivered to the customer. Customers are required to inspect the product on delivery and report any damage or issues with the sofa while the delivery team is still present
What the warranty excludes:
- Any damaged caused by the customer on or after delivery of the item
- Any damage resulting from standard wear and tear of the item
- Any damage resulting from misuse or failure to take proper care of the item
- Any damage caused by washing items. Please see our product care information
- We recommend that customers handwash items to decrease the risk of damage to them in the washer.
- Any items washed in a washing machine should be washed on delicate/gentle cycle in cold water.
- While sofas and beds come with a 12 month manufacturer guarantee, customers should refrain from jumping on or stacking heavy objects on our products as this may cause the frames of the item to break.
HOW TO CONTACT US: